Join us June 24th, 2019 for the 9th annual Charles D. Perriguey Jr. Charity Golf Tournament that memorializes the life and service of Chuck Perriguey, a highly decorated Marine, LAPD Helicopter Pilot, and avid supporter of Operation Surf. In Chuck’s honor, all proceeds benefit the Operation Surf program. Operation Surf is a globally recognized surf program that changes lives one wave at a time. Our unique curriculum combines the healing power of the ocean and compassionate mentorship to help our military heroes overcome perceived challenges and instill hope.
We think this year’s tournament will be our best yet. We are so grateful for our gracious hosts at the San Luis Obispo Country Club, whose pristine golf course and facilities are truly spectacular. The tournament will be an 18-hole, 4-person, best-ball-scramble format.
Check-In: 9:00 a.m.
Inaugural Tee-Off: 10:45 a.m.
Shotgun Start: 11:00 a.m.
Included in Registration Price:
- Green Fees
- Use of a Cart
- Range Balls
- All On-Course Games
- Dinner Banquet
Prizes Awarded For:
- Low Scores
- Closest to Pin (Men’s/Women’s)
- Long Drive (Men’s/Women’s)
- Putting Contest ($5,000 winner!)
- Hole-in-One ($10,000 winner!)
- And More!
- Dinner starts at 5 p.m. Limited additional tickets are available for $45.
- Silent auction and raffle during dinner
- Cash-only bar on the course; credit cards accepted in the clubhouse.
- This Tournament sells out early, so reserve your team today!
- $220 per single golfer
- $250 hole sponsor
- $880 foursome
- $1,030 foursome with team hole sponsor
- $45 banquet dinner guest, advance purchase only; limited
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors